Hello there! So as you all know, one of the best way to learn CSS is to make something useful while you learn and no doubt this will turn your learning into a hobby, then you’ll never get tired of learning it.
This is our first lesson of this course where we’re going to build this Calculator which is designed by Davio White.
Before we get started, let me give you a quick overview on the main properties of CSS that we will cover during this project.
Learning Outcomes after:
By the end of this lesson you’ll be able to
- Center a div element within a page.
- Differentiate about Parent div vs Child div.
- How to set a grid layout.
- How to use border and border-radius property to design.
- Where to use %, rem , px for different elements.
If you’ve done with its note down, lets move ahead….