While there are lots of courses out there that focus on technical skills, mentorship is rare.
This course is full of nuggets which are basically what mentors will tell you if you have access to them. Do take note that this is not exhaustive. everyone has different learning needs and this course might not address all your needs however, if you can run with one of the points in this course, you can cause a significant change in your learning journey.
What Will You Learn?
- This is a mentorship nugget for everyone interested in the data role.
- Points raised here will find relevance at one point or the other in your learning journey.
- You will be encouraged to pursue your interest in data analysis or science
- Get answers to your questions for FREE without talking to a mentor
- Need Help? <a href="https://co.aptlearn.io/community/data-science-community/" class="button">Ask the Community</a>
Before We Get Started
Take The Digest
Doers Vs Thinkers01:34
STEM Vs Non STEM Background01:05
Leverage on Twitter00:49
Peer Learning on Twitter00:55
Switching to Data Roles01:08
Expressing Your Thought on Google01:29
Internship Should Be Paid01:40
Keep On The Search for Internship02:17
Just Before that MSc in Data Science or AI in the UK01:20
Master Data Science in 6 Weeks01:02
Why You Should Learn Data Analysis or Science01:53
Get Your LinkedIn Profile Optimized00:43
Take LinkedIn Assessment to Validate Your SKill00:44
Your Immediate Team is Your First Community00:48
Giving Up is Not An Option00:46
Where to Get The Right Dataset00:56
Start Reading Books01:07
This is Not the End
Student Ratings & Reviews
2 days ago
2 months ago
Job well done
2 months ago
Great work Mentor
4 months ago
Flawless nugget for beginner.
5 months ago
Informative and concise. Thank you so much for the tips.
8 months ago
Simple, concise and straight to the point