Welcome to the Affiliate Program of aptLearn Limited (“Company”, “aptLearn”, “aptLearn Limited”, “we”, “us”, “our”). This document (“Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions governing your (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”) participation in our Affiliate Program (“Program”). By registering for the Program, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by this Agreement. Please read it carefully.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Program.
- Your participation is voluntary and solely for the purpose of legally promoting our website and services in order to earn commissions on purchases made by individuals referred to us by you.
- You can register for the Program here.
Coupon Code and Promotion Guidelines
- You may only advertise offers and promotions that are provided to you through the Affiliate Program.
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion will result in removal from the program.
- All expired coupon codes must be removed from your website immediately upon expiration. Promoting invalid or expired coupons may result in removal from the program.
No Toolbar, Browser Extension, or Loyalty Programs
- Affiliates may not promote aptLearn using any software including toolbars, browser extensions or plug-ins, and add-ons. Affiliates who do offer a toolbar, browser extension, plug-in or add-on must ensure that this software is disabled for aptLearn.
- Affiliates providing users incentives for purchase including but not limited to cashback, miles, points and rewards, are responsible for all aspects of the program. aptLearn is obligated to pay Affiliates commissions on qualified transactions. aptLearn is not responsible for providing any commissions generated under the Affiliate Agreement to any member of the Loyalty program.
- If accepted into the Program, sub-affiliate networks must disclose the sub-affiliate website, domain, and promotional methods for all sub-affiliates promoting aptLearn.
- Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting aptLearn adhere to our Program terms and conditions.
- aptLearn reserves the right to request removal of specific sub-affiliates from the Program.
Search Marketing Guidelines
- aptLearn Limited’s Trademark terms, misspellings and/or derivatives of brand terms must be set to a negative match in keyword bids for all Search campaigns. Trademark terms include aptLearn and aptlearn.io. Trademark Plus Bidding is prohibited unless the Affiliate receives prior written consent from aptLearn.
- Use of the brand terms, misspellings and/or derivatives is not allowed in the display URL of any Search campaigns.
- Use of the brand terms, misspellings and/or derivatives is not allowed in the ad copy of any Search campaigns.
- Direct linking (Use of Display URL) is prohibited.
Social Media Guidelines
- Affiliate may promote aptLearn on Affiliate owned social media accounts.
- Affiliate may not create a social media account under or including the aptLearn name or Trademark terms.
- Affiliate may not post Affiliate Links on aptLearn’s brand social media accounts or tag posts to show up on aptLearn’s brand pages.
- Affiliate may not run Facebook ads that include the use of aptLearn Trademark terms or Marks.
Approval or Rejection of Application
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to approve or reject any application to the Program. Such decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
Commissions and Payments
- Commissions will be paid once a month.
- For a commission to be paid, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
- The commission rate is 10% of each order total.
- The minimum payout is GBP 50.
- Payments will be made for successfully completed transactions only; chargebacks or refunds will negate the respective commission.
- Self-referrals are not allowed, and commissions will not be paid on your own accounts.
- Instructors may not affiliate their own courses.
Termination and Consequences
Your participation in the Program may be terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements, false claims, or misleading hyperlinks.
- Spamming activities, including but not limited to mass emailing or mass posting in newsgroups.
- Promotion on sites that contain or promote illegal activities.
- Non-disclosure of the affiliate relationship in promotions qualifying as endorsements under Federal Trade Commission guidelines or applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, or any suspected affiliate fraud.
We also reserve the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any reason or no reason, at our sole discretion.
Affiliate Links and Marketing Materials
- You may use both graphic and text links on your website and in your email communications.
- You may also advertise aptLearn Limited in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
- You may use the marketing materials provided by us or create your own, provided they are appropriate and not in violation of any laws or this Agreement.
Coupon and Deal Sites
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on aptLearn Limited Coupons, aptLearn Limited Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information before an affiliate cookie is set.
- Affiliates with misleading text will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is not allowed without prior written permission from aptLearn Limited.
Reporting and Consequences of Violations
- Reports of spamming will be taken seriously. Violators will be banned from the Program.
- We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Program complies with this Agreement.
aptLearn Limited will not be liable for any loss of revenue, commissions, or other damages arising out of your participation in the Program. We make no express or implied warranties regarding the Program or any products or services provided by aptLearn Limited.
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by aptLearn Limited. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate Marketing Activities.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate may display marketing materials on its principal place(s) of business, with a link from the Affiliate website to aptLearn’s website. Affiliate may also provide a link to aptLearn’s website from Affiliate’s various social networking and marketing properties, including but not limited to Affiliate’s: Facebook page, forums, blogs, X, and Instagram account (“Affiliates Social Media”). Affiliate may not otherwise offer for sale, market, sell or distribute the Services of aptLearn without express written permission. Affiliate is allowed to place links in emails that direct to aptLearn’s website. Affiliate may only display brand assets, including but not limited to banners and logos, as provided by aptLearn, without modification. aptLearn may audit Affiliate’s marketing of aptLearn from time-to-time and Affiliate agrees to modify or remove any marketing materials or adjust any marketing activities that aptLearn, in its sole discretion, indicates as contrary to branding guidelines and marketing principles. The Affiliate is solely responsible for Affiliate’s website and Affiliate’s Social Media and its contents and shall ensure that the website conforms at all times to all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation to ICO rules and regulations relating to social media marketing activities.
The Affiliate warrants either that the rights to all information and productions on the Affiliate’s Mobile Application, and other digital marketing properties, belong to the Affiliate or that the owner of the rights to the information and productions on the Affiliate’s website has given its explicit permission to their publication there. The Affiliate also warrants that the information and productions on the Affiliate’s Site do not infringe any rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, and that such information and productions are not offensive, prohibited or questionable in any way, and conform at all times to all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation to ICO rules and regulations relating to social media marketing activities.
Restrictions: Artificial Traffic, Unauthorized Tracking, Competitive Conquesting.
The Affiliate must not in any way generate or contribute to generating Artificial Traffic to aptLearn’s websites. The Affiliate will use commercially reasonable efforts, consistent with industry standards and practices to monitor, detect and block any Artificial Traffic to aptLearn’s Websites. The Affiliate must notify aptLearn immediately of any known or suspected improper or wrongful use of the Affiliate’s links to aptLearn’s Websites and/or an Affiliate Program or of aptLearn’s service in any way whatsoever. Affiliate shall not participate in Competitive Conquesting by which Affiliate redirects traffic away from aptLearn to a aptLearn competitor when a user is searching for aptLearn, or is on the aptLearn website or a page otherwise dedicated to aptLearn. Affiliate agrees not to append any tracking information to the Affiliate Links, excluding sharedID or subID’s, or create any targeting segments or profiles based on the fact that a Visitor has interacted with aptLearn Websites. Affiliate further agrees that it will not purchase or bid on aptLearn’s trademarks, domain names or brand names or misspellings or derivatives thereof or any prohibited keywords or phrases (e.g., for the purposes of attempting to drive traffic to the Links.
Commissions may be modified based on customer status and commissioned based on rates specified in the Terms. From time-to-time, aptLearn may offer promotions that grant access to aptLearn services for a period of time prior to requesting payment. These transactions may appear as a purchase of $0.00 within the Affiliate’s Impact account reporting, and Affiliate will earn the default commission defined in Affiliate’s terms.
Reversals: aptLearn may reverse transactions for any of the following reasons: cancellation/returned order, consumer fraud, consumer error, order error, tracking or crediting error, test action, duplicate transaction, Affiliate noncompliance, or Affiliate fraud, in addition to any restrictions listed in the Terms.
Taxes: The Referral Fees reflected in this agreement are exclusive of any sales, use, personal property, value-added and good/services taxes. aptLearn shall not be responsible for any foreign, federal, state or local taxes based on the net income or receipts, or any other such taxes based on Affiliate’s doing business in a particular jurisdiction.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless aptLearn Limited and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by aptLearn Limited to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL APTLEARN BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM FOR ANY INDIRECT, WILLFUL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL APTLEARN’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF EACH AND EVERY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO AFFILIATE FROM APTLEARN UNDER THE AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the aptLearn Limited affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the aptLearn Limited application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
This Policy was last updated on: 12-09-2023: 05:27PM WAT