Can it get more complicated? Writing and understanding different programming languages to create cross-platform mobile apps? It is stressful; you don’t have time for it, so you are here to seek an alternative way of building a cross-platform mobile app without programming knowledge.
Congratulations and welcome, you are exactly where you need to be, and by the time you are done taking this app development course, you will be able to build Android, iOS, and web apps, without writing a single line of code.
If you want a fast development timeline, or you don’t know how to code, and you don’t want to learn it, then with this course, you will be able to make high-end mobile apps in a fraction of time and cost.
Why is this course important?
- You will learn how to build mobile apps and deploy them across available stores.
- This course will teach you how to develop apps and teach you how to market your apps.
- It will teach you how to actualize your app development dream by building a mobile app quickly. You can develop your app in a matter of minutes.
- This course will teach you how to earn revenue from your app instantly by implementing in-app purchases or ads
What type of app would you be able to build after this course?
- Different game app
- Ride app
- Wallet app
- Weather app
- Ecommerce app
- Analytic app
- Audio/ Music app
- Booking app
- Catalog app
- Social Media app
- Job listing app
- Quiz app
- Radio app
and many more.
Benefits included in this course
- You can begin earning revenue from your app instantly
- You’ll get a £109 worth of subscription from our partner Swiftspeed Appcreator
- You’ll have access to advanced analytics tools to track your installs and earnings.
The value this course offers definitely surpasses the attached price, enroll now and let’s learn app development.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to app development
- App development planning
- Simple app wireframing
- How to build Android, iOS, and web applications without writing a line of code
- Introduction to app development software
- Implementation of ads to earn revenue
- Implementation of source code to build a mobile game
- Tracking app statistics and progress
- Uploading app on appstore/Google Play
Are you ready?
Introduction to Mobile App Development
What is Mobile Application Development
Types of Mobile Applications
Choosing a Platform
Technology Used in Building Apps
Getting Started With No-Code Tool
What are No-Code App Builder?
Getting Started With Swiftspeed
How Excited Are You?
Learn to Build Your First App
Getting Started With Building Your first App
Build Your First App05:18
Designing Your Mobile Application04:26
Adding Features To Your App06:49
Learning About More Features11:08
Building a Mobile Game06:09
Customising Our App03:52
Downloading Your App for Testing07:10
Post App Development
Uploading your app on Google Play00:00
Uploading App on App Store00:00
Monetizing your app With Admob08:49
Congratulations (Download Your Certificates)
This course offers certificate of completion
Add this certificate to your resume, and be the standout candidate recruiters cannot ignore