Internship Application for Q2 2022
Do you want to become part of our team and gain invaluable experiences and skills in managing a large-scale international tech startup? Yes? Well, here’s your chance to shine!
Same as every year, we are looking for interns to support us with the coordination and implementation of our products. As an intern, you will get the unique opportunity to go behind the scenes to take responsibility and manage aspects of the products on your own, allowing you to benefit greatly both on a personal and a career level. Needless to say, you will be guided and provided with the necessary know-how and skill set by us, your lovely colleagues-to-be.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
What do you stand to gain?
- Get a chance to earn and build skills.
- Strengthen your resume.
- Expand your professional network.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Secure a good reference and letter of recommendation.
- Flexible work hours all in the comfort of your home.
We are currently offering internships in the following areas:
Content/Writer Manager with aptLearn
Support Specialist with aptLearn
Marketing Manager with aptLearn
Social Media Manager with aptLearn
Sports content writer with SwiftScores
Technical writer with Swiftspeed Appcreator
If you think you are up to the challenge, apply here.
This is an unpaid internship and only the most qualified applicants will be selected. However, the floor is open to prove yourself and get the job permanently after your 6 months internship (Subject to management’s decision).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!