LATEST OPPORTUNITIES AND POTENTIALS IN TECH INDUSTRIES
The tech industry has grown tremendously over recent decades as it constantly changes with innovations revealed every day. The advances in Information and Technology (IT) have exposed the industry to accelerating potential rates and the creation of numerous opportunities for persons who may want to foster an interest in this field. Research findings show that this industry holds the key as one of the top industries that drive the global economy and with one of the highest employment rates today.
Taking the United States as an example, by 2030, the tech sector is expected to create tens of millions of job opportunities and take over as the top sector driving the country’s economy from the healthcare industry. Many relevant statistics reflect the same. These reflect how robust and promising the tech industry is regarding opportunities and potential.
Now, we’ll briefly take them one after the other.
There are numerous opportunities for you in the tech space; it’s just left for you to pick an area of interest and be desirous in exploring them. In deciding, you should identify relevant tech skills that can be used to explore these opportunities and acquire them.
Concisely, here are some of the in-demand tech skills that are valuable in the tech industry today:
• Cyber security protects computer systems, servers, networks, mobile devices, and data from malicious digital attacks such as information disclosure, theft, malware, fake communications, insertions of malicious codes, etc.
• Software Development – this is the process of creating, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and debugging software. Three basic types of software can be developed; system software, programming software, application software.
• Software Engineering involves the creative design, building, testing, and maintaining software applications based on analysis from user requirements to satisfy such needs.
• Product Management – this tech job deals essentially with the company’s products. It includes introducing a new product to the market or developing an existing one, business justification, planning, verification, forecasting, pricing, product launch, and marketing at all stages of its life cycle. These are the primary duties of a product manager, all of which are tailored towards the derivation of customer satisfaction; you can take our free product management certification course here.
• Digital marketing, also called online marketing, involves using the internet and other digital communications to promote brands or businesses to reach vast audiences and connect with potential customers. Platforms such as social media, email, websites, brand-centered blogs, and so on.
• Cloud Computing – the delivery of different hosted computing services over the internet to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. Clients can access data and cloud applications over the internet from remote physical servers, databases, and computers. Internet here refers to ‘the cloud.’
• Technical Writing – this involves the writing on a particular tech field or skill, with the intent to explain what it entails and direct and instruct its audiences, intending ‘techies,’ by adopting an easy-to-understand approach.
• Project Management involves using specific knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to lead a team to achieve all project goals and meet deadlines from the start of a project to its desired result. The primary role of a project manager is to produce a complete project which is in tandem with the client’s objectives (the company).
Hey there, I’m sure you may be looking for a particular skill that I probably have omitted; mind you, the list is endless if you ask me. This means that there are more than enough opportunities for you to enjoy! You can read up on more available tech skills that you can explore here.
POTENTIALS IN TECH INDUSTRIES
As earlier mentioned, the tech industry is very robust and has glamorous potential. It is the FUTURE. This is one of the reasons why investing in acquiring a tech skill is never a bad investment for you. As the year passes, technological advancements will continue at a more heightened pace, which will empower the opportunity capacity of the industry to grow exponentially. More jobs in the tech space will be created. The industry is projected to experience a fourth industrial revolution by 2025, which will generate more employment opportunities that will redefine the industry. The tech industry has not reached its peak, and even its potentials are yet to be fully tapped.
This reflects that there is more to come and be expected from the industry! Why not seize that opportunity now?!
Aside from this, the industry is known to be very profitable and highly lucrative. Research findings show that it is more lucrative than any other business or field. This is tied to the fact that we’re currently in the Information Age, and technology is the skill that powers this Information Age. When relevant skills are acquired and utilized, money that can be made from tech increases as you obtain more skills and get better at them. Do you know a tech person that’s not rich? I mean, tell me, who doesn’t want a high-paying job? winks***
I’m sure you’re now aware of how vast and prosperous the tech space is. We’ve also briefly identified some tech skills you can explore to maximize the tech industry opportunities. Again, it’s just left for you to pick an area to develop and nurture.
To help kick start your journey in tech, this is why aptLearn is here for you! We have created an avenue for you to learn some of these demand-tech skills in the simplest possible way and for free. To top it all, with certificates to be issued upon completion!
So tell me, why have you not enrolled in any of our available courses or completed your enrolled course (s) yet? We are committed to being part of your tech journey; YOUR WIN IS OUR SUCCESS!
What can you do next after obtaining these skills? Stay tuned to our website; we’ll be writing on it soon!